Membership & Enrolment
How to pay
Please make cheques payable to 'Chesham & District Community Association'.
We can now claim monies back through the Gift Aid Scheme on membership fees and donations.
Please contact the office for the necessary form and further information.
- Single Adult (over 18): £8.00
- Juniors (under 18, or in full time education up to age 21): £4.00
- Over 60's: £6.00
Membership fees are renewable on 1st September every year, forms are available from the office.
New members joining after 1st May can pay for ½ a year from June 1st enjoy 15 months for the same price of one year's subscription.
These fees entitle members to:
- Membership of the Association and all rights under the constitution
- Free entry to the Centre
- Priority bookings on all Association events and on Badminton court for non-club sessions when available
- Representation on the Council.
Enrolment for classes and activities
All community Association classes and activites require membership (see above for membership fees).
Over 60's may receive a reduction in course fees.